The Plan is administered by a Board of Trustees made up of 12 voting members: two employer representatives appointed by the City Manager, four employer representatives appointed by City of Regina City Council, and six employee representatives elected annually by the membership. Please visit the About page for a list of the current Board members.
The Administrative Board is responsible for the administration of the Plan in accordance with Schedule "A" of Bylaw No. 9566. The Administrative Board responsibilities include:
- compliance with plan provisions;
- delegation of operational activities to Möbius Benefit Administrators Inc.;
- preparation of the audited financial statements;
- ensuring the Plan is able to meet future obligations as they occur and the
long-term solvency of the Plan;
- ensuring all assets of the fund are kept separate and apart from the assets of the
- making investments in accordance with the Plan's Statement of Investment
Policies & Procedures;
- ensuring the various investment managers are managing the fund assets in an
appropriate manner and in compliance with the Statement of Investment Policies &
- developing and implementing policy documents to support the objectives of the Plan.
The operational activities of the Plan are performed by Möbius Benefit Administrators Inc. The staff of Möbius Benefit Administrators Inc. are pleased to provide assistance to members regarding their individual benefit entitlements.
The Plan is jointly sponsored by the employers and employees of the Plan. The employees are represented by the Civic Pension & Benefits Committee. The plan sponsors are responsible for establishing plan benefits. Any amendment to the Plan must be agreed to by the plan sponsors.